Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What? Al Gore is a hypocrite? Say it ain't so!

I don't mean to pick on Al Gore all the time but it is just too easy. I guess the inconvenient truth for Al is that he now has zero credibility. (In case you haven't heard read this article.) The kicker for me is that his energy consumption has increased since the release of "An inconvenient truth". If he truly believed in the cause of saving the earth then I would expect him to act accordingly. I am a strong believer in judging a person on their actions and not their words. Based on actions alone it is clear that Al does not care at all about the environment.

1 comment:

Lemon said...

Brent Baby...
Gore is also an avid opponent of abortion and a strong spokesperson against homosexuality.
WTF was Hollywood thinking?
Maybe they only read their own press clippings, and not Al Gore's.